Friday, November 4, 2016

Life In Pictures: Day ONE

As this is a new blog for me, I feel I need a little boost to get back into the habit of posting regularly.  And rather than writing a lengthy post explaining who I am and what my life looks like at this point, I'm going to start with glimpses into my everyday. Capturing the Right Now.  So, for the remainder of November, I will be posting at least one photo from the day, beginning with these few from yesterday. 
Right Now
I am in Seattle, WA for work (and a bit of play).  I don't know if you can see it in the above photos, but I radiate so much happiness and joy when this incredible man is near. It's kind of ridiculous how happy Brendon makes me! I'm so excited to share more of our journey with you in this space.

Love,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment