Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Life in Pictures: Day FOUR



This has been one crazy election year!
Never would I have guessed we would be looking at the possibility of either having our First Female President OR Donald Trump as the leader of our Great Nation. But here we are and this is where we landed.
President Donald J. Trump it is.
The coverage was pretty crazy. I didn't anticipate the votes being nearly as close they were. Amid the chaos and excitement, I was lucky enough to have Sir Aiden curled up with me as I watched it all unfold. Put a baby in my arms and all is right in the world!
 Did I mention Aiden's Papa (Grandpa...shhh, he hates that term) was by my side, too? He's pretty darn spectacular, this man of mine, and brings me so much peace, love, and happiness! A keeper, I tell ya, and I am one very lucky girl!

Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment